Thursday, January 29, 2009

Flashback Thursday – Kinsey’s Debut

I have a good friend that does Flashback Fridays on her blog and I really liked the idea, so I decided to steal it.  However, today is Thursday, not Friday, and I can’t promise I’ll be diligent enough to do it on a regular basis… or ever again for that matter.  :)  At any rate, here are some pictures of Kinsey in her first week of life.  I can’t believe how fast she has grown into a little Big Girl.  If I dwelled on it, it would certainly depress me. 

 

Kinsey’s debut

imagew2 

Daddy’s first diaper change

imagew_editor1

Kinsey’s first tummy time – 5 days old.

imagew2a

 

I swore off having anymore kids while I was pregnant with her.  When she was born and I saw those beautiful blue eyes, I knew she would not be an only child.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, those are great pictures! Thanks for sharing! And I love your Flashback Thursday! =)

    ReplyDelete