Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A New Year, A Fresh Start

Well, here we are almost at the end of January. I wanted to switch to a new format for our blog. It hasn't been the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last. I get bored easily, so stay with me if you can. :) I'll do my best to keep things short and sweet.

I wouldn't really call this a "blog" per se, but more like a collection of pictures so the grandparents can see what is going on with their far away grandchildren. Also, if any of our friends are having trouble sleeping, it's certain to be of help to them as well.

I'm going to bed now as it is 11:59pm and Kinsey is sure to need Daddy again when she gets frustrated with coughing all night. Since Daddy is sick as well, it's Mommy's duty to run upstairs every hour on the hour. Hopefully we won't get the "ice storm" we are supposed to get tomorrow so I can take her to the doctor. At least one of us has been sick every day since before Christmas, so it will be nice when Spring comes and the sickies go away. (No, I don't usually use the word "sickies", but it seemed to fit).

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable! Thanks for sharing it with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love your blog's look! Thanks for sharing it with me, too!!

    ReplyDelete