Tyler got his first and second tooth on January 21st and 22nd at 10 1/2 months. I was able to get a picture of them today. He wasn’t too excited about showing them, but I was determined. He’s sick so that added a little more discontentment into the mix. Poor guy. :(
Here’s my poor sick Baby Boy. He looks so pitiful and is not feeling very macho today. (Those carrots probably aren’t helping with the orange nose either).


I miss you guys so much!! The kids are both adorable! They have Nelson in them so of course they are! lol I am so excited that we can keep up with you guys better this way. Tyler is getting so big!! Kinsey too! I promise we will be viewing your blog all the time. We love you and miss you bunches! Still feel free to send us pics of the kids. They are on our fridge right now and Trevor talks about them alot.
ReplyDelete