Monday, March 9, 2009

Lil Man’s First Birthday

We celebrated Tyler’s birthday at home with just the four of us.  It wasn’t quite as festive as Kinsey’s first, but it was nice to relax and enjoy the day stress free.  Well, almost stress free. Anyone who knows me at all knows that I have the ability to insert stress into the most unlikely events.  :)

IMG_3892

Kinsey was glad to help!

 IMG_3901 IMG_3911 IMG_3919

Push that button, Daddy

 IMG_3938

Kinsey has to test it out to make sure it works first

 IMG_3950

Woooo!  I got paper!

 IMG_3961

Vroom Vroom!

IMG_3971

My sweet baby boy.

 IMG_4001

Poor kid got stuck under there chasing after his car.

 IMG_4002

Daddy to the rescue!

 IMG_4003

Yeah, the cake was purple.  Minnesota Viking purple.  Oh well, he didn’t seem to mind!

 IMG_4017 IMG_4020 IMG_4023 IMG_4024 IMG_4027 IMG_4032 IMG_4033 IMG_4036 IMG_4041

That was fun!  Let’s do it again!

 IMG_4044

The aftermath

 IMG_4046

Tyler’s first time in Kinsey’s bounce house

 IMG_4092 IMG_4104 IMG_4107 IMG_4115 IMG_4117 IMG_4121 IMG_4126 IMG_4134

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - I can't believe Tyler's already 1! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday buddy!! It looks like ya'll had a great day. I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you. We are always up for cake.lol I love the pics of them. Your kids are beautiful. Miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fro posting these pictures! Even though we live far apart... watching the kids grow is so awesome. You and Jon have done a WONDERFUL job with both Kinsey and Tyler. Love you ALL!

    ReplyDelete