Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February Activities…

 

Kinsey’s class celebrated her 1/2 birthday this month. We decorated cookies the night before and I took them up there during snack time. She was really excited!


IMG_3578 IMG_3575IMG_3580


Mmmm… Red beans and rice.


IMG_3602


I took Kinsey and Tyler to a friend’s house for a little Valentine’s party. All the kids decorated treat bags, had snacks, and played. Tyler had a little friend in which he shared cheerios.


IMG_3599IMG_3587


Kinsey had a little party at school, too. They made bracelets and had cookies. Kinsey was really excited about Mommy being at her school twice in one week!


IMG_3607 IMG_3617 IMG_3618


We had our family Valentine’s Day on Sunday. Daddy got the kids an Imagination Movers cd, which was a HUGE hit with Kinsey.


Kinsey is always making everyone signs, so for Valentine’s, Mommy made Kinsey one and she was so proud of it. She carried it around with her and wouldn’t let me put it in her card.


IMG_3664IMG_3668IMG_3669IMG_3670


Tyler really liked his card. Apparently, it tasted good.


IMG_3678IMG_3686IMG_3682IMG_3680IMG_3687 IMG_3683


Kinsey got this blue tunnel for her 1st birthday. The kids have a blast playing in it together. I’m thinking about wrapping it up and giving it to Tyler for his 1st birthday. :)


IMG_3638 IMG_3639IMG_3629 IMG_3632IMG_3642

Kinsey got mad at me for taking this picture. "Don't take my picture when I'm on the phone, Mommy!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Video of Kinsey and Tyler in the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment