Saturday, May 30, 2009

May 2009 Happenings…

Tyler gettin’ his grove on

May started with three fun birthday parties!  Unfortunately, we had to miss the first one because Tyler had a rough night (thus did Mommy and Daddy).  Daddy took Kinsey to the other two because Mommy was sick.  Kinsey had a blast at them both!

 IMG_4492IMG_4482  IMG_4496

Somebody looks a bit sleepy

IMG_4526

What?  I’m not sleepy!

IMG_4529

Kinsey being silly.  Tyler fixin’ to get in trouble.

IMG_4534

Daddy hurt my feelings!

IMG_4536

It’s all good now.  :)

IMG_4539

You want a piece of this?

IMG_4541

The many faces of Tyler…

IMG_4542IMG_4544IMG_4549         IMG_4545 IMG_4546 IMG_4548

Apparently, it’s Wear Post-its On Your Head Day

IMG_4563

The Garden is coming along!

IMG_4580  IMG_4578 IMG_4579

Mother’s Day Tea at Kinsey’s school

Kinsey’s school had such a sweet Mother’s Day Tea for us!  The kids came out and brought us flowers and we got to enjoy fruit and muffins.  I left Tyler at our table in his stroller while Mommy and Kinsey got in line for the muffins.  After several minutes waiting in line we heard a kid screaming.  My first thought was, “Man!  Someone is NOT happy.”  Then I realized that someone was my kid!  OPE.  I guess he realized that I wasn’t around and fah-reaked!  His little personality is quite different from KJ’s.  He is quite the clingy little mama’s boy (and I’m loving it!).

 

IMG_4589IMG_4587cp

Tyler thought the muffins were delish! 

IMG_4591

My goodies I got at the Tea

IMG_4592

We came home and decided to make pumpkin flaxseed pancakes.  First, we had to distract the boy…

IMG_4601

Which also distracted one of the cooks

IMG_4603

We need eggs!

IMG_4598IMG_4599

And pumpkin!

IMG_4608IMG_4609

See!  We comb our hair and get dressed sometimes!!!

IMG_4602

Tyler being a ham

IMG_4594 

This massive frog was hiding in the grass in our backyard.  I almost stepped on it and about peed my pants because it looked like a curled up snake! 

 IMG_4613

Mother’s Day!  Ahhhh…  ♥  I have the BEST husband and kids in the world!  I got flowers, a yummy cookie cake, and a balloon (which quickly became the prized possession of one little girl). 

 IMG_4622 IMG_4615 IMG_4617 IMG_4619

Various pictures

IMG_4630

Vroom Vroom!

 IMG_4626

Buddha Belly! 

IMG_4628  IMG_4638 IMG_4641 IMG_4642 IMG_4643 IMG_4646 IMG_4648   IMG_4664IMG_4677 IMG_4670IMG_4669  IMG_4672

If you can’t tell, green is her favorite color and these are her favorite pajamas!  She wears them all the time.  So much for all the other cute ones Mommy bought her.  :sigh:

 IMG_4740

Tyler’s First Haircut!

Before

IMG_4686

Mommy’s excited… Tyler is skeptical.

 IMG_4697cp IMG_4700 

During

IMG_4709IMG_4705

After… Looks like a big boy now.  Sniff.  Sniff. 

 IMG_4719 IMG_4721 IMG_4726 IMG_4732

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! Looks like they were pretty excited about that cookie cake, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete